Sunday 20 March 2011

St. Patty's Day Cancelled...

Due to rain, first of all what? why is there rain here? It's been nothing but clear skies and gorgeous and then the past 3 or 4 days have been nothing but crazy amounts of rain. I might have jinxed myself from earlier posts bragging about how beautiful it is here... oops. But regardless so they cancelled the big parade they were supposed to have yesterday and apparently they had plans to make it the biggest one in the world this year. They also said they have no current plans to reschedule, so we can only hope they will eventually and look forward to the surf trip this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. MJ, My what a beautifull description of your every day. Wikepedia has quite a history account of Absinthe.. reminds me of my late father in Austria dabbling with his homemade distillery and his homegrown fruits and herbs. Keep up your interesting and beautifull writing we love it, love GH

    ReplyDelete